For A Course About Developing Leadership Skills w/A Virtual Mentor.
If you've felt stuck and can't figure out how to move forward in your career, the missing element is a Mentor. The beauty of a Mentor is they want you to succeed. They have your best interest at heart. Having a Mentor is about learning and growing. I've mentored people and I heard their frustrations, fears, needs and wants. You can be accountable. You can set and complete goals. You aren't trying to impress me. I already see you as a Leader. Now let me show you how to get there.
Discover how to:
· Write emails that don’t piss people off
· Speak clearly and get your point across
· Understand the difference between a Leader and a Manager/Supervisor
· Interview and walk away knowing you did your best
· Position yourself as a Leader
· Learn how to run an effective Meeting, not meet because it’s on the calendar
· How to handle yourself when an ethical dilemma presents itself
· Don’t just set Goals, complete them
· Network with a Purpose
· A Performance Appraisal is not the end of the world
· Work the room even if you have butterflies in your stomach
· Learn how to collaborate without always giving in
· Learn how to give effective feedback that doesn’t cause defensiveness or hurt feelings
Dealing with micro-aggressions and healing from the trauma.
The beta test will begin on January 4, 2017, and will run for 5 to 6 weeks with a bonus group call three weeks after the last module is released.
When the course officially launches, it will cost between $697 and $997. There is no cost to participate in the beta test, however, if accepted you will be expected to complete weekly surveys and assignments to remain in the beta test and provide a testimonial at the end of the course. Please expect a time commitment of approximately 1 to 3 hours per week.
The deadline to apply to be a beta tester is December 18, 2016. As a limited number of applicants will be accepted, please ensure that you answer all the questions on the application form as thoroughly as possible. You will be notified via email by December 28, 2016, regarding your acceptance into the beta test. By submitting your application you are agreeing to be notified about the course after it's completion even if you are not accepted as a beta tester.
I am looking forward to sharing my years of experience, and watching you grow in your career.
I look forward to receiving your application!